17th October 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Religious Studies through NET?

sir i'm student of mtech in digitel electronic i've good knowledge in religious studies i want to phd in that through NET can it be possible plz guide me sir... thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. How to so Ph.D in religious studies after doing M.Tech JNTUH?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Am I eligible for QC course after qualifying in B.A? Are there any short term courses available?
  4. Will M.Tech remote sensing be a good career choice? Colleges where I can pursue M.Tech?
  5. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  6. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  7. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  8. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  10. How to become an Astrophysicist?
  11. Am I eligible for CSIR scholarship if cleared ARS NET?
  12. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  18. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed

23rd October 2014, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Religious Studies through NET?

You have M.Tech in digital electronics and for UGC NET Religious studies subject, this qualification is not relevant and you are not eligible for UGC NET for this subject. due to the eligibility criteria laid by the UGC.

You must not get disheartened and should aim for NET in your field of study.

The subjects you are talking about is Comparative study of religions and the subjects code is 62.

For the above subjects you must have a master's degree in a subjects which deals with various religious studies. You must have very good knowledge of various religions like Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Christianity, Budhism and other religions.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?