6th April 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the best for me after passing BBA?

I am doing bba now..sir tell me what is best for me after bba?

7th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best for me after passing BBA?

sir,i am bsc.homescince &whT CAN IDO NAW
8th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Mr.
Bba is the preliminary knowledge of management.after bba you can do any job to extain your experience about companies profile.you will be generate your idea as per companies norms.but if you want to get more idea about corporate world so you can take preparation of mat,cat exam.
Bba is the basic course of management.a management students always sees dream after mba where your dream can be succeded.mba is the wide path where you get lot of job and full of experience and you can reach a vigorious point.
19th April 2012, 09:35 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

If you have proper knowledge about the bussiness administration,then go with masters degree ie MBA,after the completion of MBA you will get a best job and a handsome amount of salary.
19th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after then BBA without MBA courses?
25th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after passing BBA course without experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?