17th March 2015, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?

I am completed 12th standard and i am decided to do a bba so please give me the information about admission in bba and where are the colleges for bba in Kolkata?

18th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed 12th standard and i am decided to do a bba so please give me the information about admission in bba and where are the colleges for bba in Kolkata?
It is good to see that you are deciding to do BBA after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who are interested in Business or Management related field, then the candidates can apply for the BBA. BBA is related to Management related courses, which you can learn basic techniques and strategies about Business and Management as well. One can also apply for MBA course after completing the BBA course to get a better future. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for BBA.

Applicants must pass 12th standard with a minimum of 50% or equivalent for applying BBA course. The admission to the course is based on the marks scored in 12th standard board exam. However, some reputed colleges may select the candidate based on the marks in scored in entrance exam which is conducted by the respective university.

BBA Colleges in Kolkata:

1.The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Address: 5, Lala Lajpat Roy Road,Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Kolkata – 700020
Phone: (033) 22803284
Courses : - BBA

2.Ashutosh College
Address: 92, S.P. Mukherjee Road,Kalighat Kolkata - 700026
Phone: (33) 24554504, 24554505
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science

3.St. Xavier’s College
Address: 30, Park Street,Park Street H.O. Kolkata - 700016
Phone: (33) 22477725
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science

4.B.P. Poddar Institute of Management and Technology
Address: 137, V.I.P. Road,Kolkata Airport Kolkata - 700052
Landmark: Near Airport
Phone: (33) 25739607, 25739608, 25739609
Courses: BBA/ BCA

5.NIPS School of Hotel Management
Address: EC-98, Salt Lake City,Bidhan Nagar Kolkata - 700064
Landmark: Near G.D. Island
Phone: (33) 23586476, 23343079, 23586475
Courses: BBA
18th March 2015, 12:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?

BBA - Bachelor's of Business Administration is a popular degree among those candidates who want to secure their future in business management and administration because after BBA most of the students chooses MBA as their career option and start building their future with a very good stream so you have also a right choice for your career path and if you have totally interested then you must be dedicated towards this course because this course will give you the basic knowledge of business administration and management and may be in future you start your own business on your own knowledge and talent in business field.

To get admission in BBA course, a candidate should be passed in class 10 + 2 from a recognized board in any discipline.

Candidate must have acquired minimum 50% marks in 12th class aggregate and 45% marks for SC, ST and PH Category candidates.

You are eligible to get admission in BBA course now it comes to choice of specialization and other associate subjects in BBA because this is the difficulty so I would say that choose carefully and also ask your senior students and professors of colleges that which subjects would be better in future for both job and personal business so they may guide you better.

As far as my views are concerned, you should choose Commerce and Accounting/ Banking and Finance/ Travel and Tourism Management/ Hotel and Catering Management etc. then you may complete master's degree in the same subject for more job offers.

Some best colleges in Kolkata for BBA :

01. NPC College of Science and Management

02. Institute of Business Management and Research

03. Birla School of Management

04. NIPS School of Hotel Management

05. United World School of Business

06. St. Xavier's College of Management

07. TIG Business School

Admission in graduation courses can be received on the basis of percentage marks secured in class 12th so your percentage marks of class 12th should be better to get admission.
13th May 2015, 11:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BBA is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the higher secondary.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BBA.
18th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 68.25 percentage in isc.can I do bba from any college of Kolkata.. please suggest me some names Of the colleges!
5th April 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How many month travel in sea and how many month leave?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?