9th January 2012, 11:58 AM
tututara

Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?

My son has passed his HSC in commerce stream after passing his compartment paper (O.C) in Oct.2011 from Maharashtra (mumbai). is he eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in a regular college in mumbai university.

Is there any entrance exam for BBA course

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  2. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  4. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  5. How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?
  6. Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?
  8. Graduate Diploma is equivalent to degree? Which Diploma would be equal to Bachelor of Business Administration?
  9. Can I do BBA from regular college after passing 12th class from open board NIOS
  10. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  11. How should I pursue B.ed course after passing UG from commerce stream?
  12. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  13. What are the best career opportunities after passing HSC commerce? List of the colleges in America? What are the subjects covered in BBA, BBM, BMS and Honors in H.Com?
  14. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  15. Can I do BBA after passing 12th? I am a science stream student
  16. Can I be eligible for customs officer after passing HSc by commerce?
  17. Will I be eligible for MCA in Mumbai University in regular basis after passing BCA from Deemed University recognized by UGC?
  18. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University? -- [New]
26th September 2012, 06:41 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?

Hello,
Yes you are eligible for BBA as you have completed your higher secondary level that is 12th.
-There are many universities across country which provide BBA course.
-Many universities conduct their own entrance exam for the selection.
-Other universities offers direct admission to the student who have secured more than 75% in their HSC exams.

Mumbai University offers BBA courses to the students who belongs to Maharashtra. So if you belongs from Maharashtra then you can apply for BBA courses to any colleges affiliated with Mumbai University.
9th April 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?

Hi,

I Have done my correspondense diploma through One of the Institute from Aurangabad, but i m struggling to get the admission for MBA / PGDM course as the institute is not UGC certified or AICTE approved. How do i get admission to fulfill my needs. Require help on the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?