2nd June 2011, 05:55 PM
Rocky kumar daniel.

What is best option between B.com and BBA after passing class 12th with 82% marks?

Sir i am rocky kumar passed 12 from D.A.V koyla nagar dhanbad with 82% but i am unable to decide which cource is better for me B.com or BBA. Sir i am also a sport person so i also need time for sports Please replay me.

5th June 2012, 05:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best option between B.com and BBA after passing class 12th with 82% marks?

Both the courses, BBA and B.Com offer adequate scope in the concerned areas. BBA degree helps you to build up a rewarding career in management. B.Com can be opted if you have completed your HSC course with Commerce as a subject. The course basically deals with accounting and finance and helps one to obtain a rewarding career in financial institutions, banks, etc. You will extra time for sports, without affecting academic sessions if you are meticulous in your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?