23rd September 2011, 05:09 AM
amithatkamkar

Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?

plz ,
send me details of phd progarmme is possible or not with degree of msc from external.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  10. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  12. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?
  13. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  14. Where can I do external MSc in Environment in Kolhapur?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  16. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  17. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  18. Institutes offering M.Phil in Biochemistry?
23rd September 2011, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithatkamkar View Post
plz ,
send me details of phd progarmme is possible or not with degree of msc from external.
Dear friend,

You have qualify in NET exam then you are eligible for PHD programme because you have completed M.SC degree.

Some institute provide PHD degree without any NET score.

But you are eligible for Part time PHD programme.

So you can apply for PHD programme in distance mode.

Thanks
24th September 2011, 09:30 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?

Dear friend,
To go for a Ph.D. ater M.Sc is a wise decision.
You should keep in mind that you must have to score an impressive marks in the NET exam.
So that you will be able to apply for admission in any UGC recommended standard university.
Without having an impressive marks in the NET exam, you are also able to do Ph.D. but in that case you have to do it in distance mode.
All the very best.
31st May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Phd or net or set after Msc external course ?? Please inform me as you as possible.......
5th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithatkamkar View Post
plz ,
i completed my msc ca & it degree now i want to do phd and so can you suggest me how to complete this degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?