22nd April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the best way to prepare for NET exam? How can I prepare for paper 1 in general?

what was the best way to prepare for the net exam .i am fill the net forms first time in computer science .please help me by providing the guidance that how can i prepare for that especially for paper 1 which is general pls help me by providing proper guidance

28th July 2012, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to prepare for NET exam? How can I prepare for paper 1 in general?

Paper I includes questions so as to measure the general aptitude of the candidate. The paper includes questions based on mental ability, reasoning, GK and verbal ability. You can seek the help of coaching centers or reference guides for exam preparation. Books from publishers like Upkar, S.Chand, etc will be helpful. Paper II and III include subject based questions only. If you are thorough with topics covered under master level, then you can easily clear these papers.
7th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best way to prepare for NET exam? How can I prepare for paper 1 in general?

What is the best way for preparing for net in sociology any one tell me?
31st October 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i m mtech integrated student.I want to do phd. Is it necessary for me to appear in the net exam? if yes, then how to prepare for that since i m computer science student? plz help.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?