11th September 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?

what would be the better option after B.Tech in biochemical engineering either GATE (M.Tech) or should go for job (what kind of available for biochemical engineers)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?
  2. Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. How to make a good career after B.Tech. in Biochemical ?
  4. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  6. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  7. In which college can I do M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology and Biochemical engineering?
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  10. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  11. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  13. What is the average salary for biochemical engineering in Tamilnadu? Which colleges can I join? -- [New]
  14. Which stream to go for after scoring an IIT JEE rank of 2103?
  15. What are the major specializations if I am doing a degree in Biochemical and Biotechnology engineering
  16. How can I get a job after passing B.Tech?
  17. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  18. Can I go for Biochemical engineering after taking Biology, Chemistry and Physics
11th November 2012, 08:38 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?

You should go for a job after B.Tech in biochemical engineering and try to prepare for cracking GATE exam alongwith your job so that you can get a better job in future and also have an experience certificate which will enhance your pay scale after doing m.tech.

Best of luck!
25th November 2012, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?

In which branch I can mtech after btech in biochemical engineering
7th March 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the job available in kerala for b.tech biotechnology and biochemical engineering graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?