2nd April 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary for biochemical engineering in Tamilnadu? Which colleges can I join?

what is the average salary for a biochemical engineer in tamilnadu .what type of jobs i can get? and which college i can join?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average salary for biochemical engineer in Tamilnadu? What type of job can I get?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  4. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  5. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  7. Which is the best college of Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is its placement figures?
  8. What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?
  9. Minimum eligibility criteria to join Engineering in Tamilnadu colleges under Anna University?
  10. Which is the best book for preparation for NET CSIR mathematics exam
  11. How to make a good career after B.Tech. in Biochemical ?
  12. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  14. What is the average salary of a pilot?
  15. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  16. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  17. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  18. What is the average salary I can expect after completing M.Tech from IIT in Civil Engineering?
28th September 2015, 05:19 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary for biochemical engineering in Tamilnadu? Which colleges can I join?

The average salary for biochemical engineer is Rs 108,432 - Rs 618,636.

A biochemical Engineer earns an average salary of Rs 239,906 per year.

These are he best biochemical engineering college in Tamilnadu

- Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology - PRIST University
Trichy- Thanjavur Highway Vallam
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?