18th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Apratimbubka

Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?

sir i am a food technology and biochemical engineerin in jadavpur university kolkata, i have scored 86.755 in 10 th and 87% in 12th standard
is there any chance for me to get job iin companies like tcs, wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Names of schalarshipss for a second year food tech student?
  3. What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?
  4. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  5. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  6. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  7. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  8. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. How to get a job in Food Industry after B.tech in Food Technology?
  10. In which college can I do M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology and Biochemical engineering?
  11. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of doing OJAD course? IHow to get a job in IT industry? I am a B.Tech 4th year AEIE student
  13. Is it easy to get a good job after B.Tech. in computer science and engineering?
  14. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  15. How to get a job in food industry? I am a PG student from Biotechnology
  16. How to make a good career after B.Tech. in Biochemical ?
  17. How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?
  18. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
8th June 2012, 12:47 AM
aTRazan

Default Re: Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?

unfortunately there is no scope for you to get a job in any software industry. the software industry look for students who have knowledge related to computers and electronics. as a matter of fact since your subjects do not involve either computers or electronics, you have no scope in the software industries.
but you have plenty of opportunities in food industries like britannia, amul, mother india, amway where you can get a good employment
6th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?

i m student of food sci. tech,,i have option to choose 1 additional subject out of 16 1.Chemistry - Molecular spectroscopy
2.Botony - Instrumental mhds of analysis
3." - Sanitary engg & envirmnt Mgt
4." - Remote int
ensity & GIS
5.Microbiology - Enviro Biotech
6." - Microbal enzymes
7." - Advances in Industrial mircobiology
8.Biotech - Fundamental of biotech
9.Library Sci - Emerging trends & Info Science
10.Psychology - Stress
11.Commerce - Fundamental of Mgt
12." - Essentials of Entreprehenship
13.Eng - Comm studies
14.Physiotherapy - Physiology of Exercise & Nutrition
15.Human Genetics -Human Gentics in health
16.Foreign Langauges - Russian \Japanese\French\Germ
which subject i can choose????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?