2nd March 2015, 09:28 PM
dhruva11

What is better option for me after completing BSc from Shovit University

Dear sir,
i have complited my b.sc. from shovit university merrut nw i want to do mca what is better option for me

4th December 2015, 02:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better option for me after completing BSc from Shovit University

It is good that you have completed your B.Sc course and want to pursue MCA course in your next academic level.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India. Definitely it is a good option if you are interested in IT side in learning new technologies and to work with software companies.

Software is in good boom now in India. When compared to other industries, people would better salaries in software companies.So,after doing your MCA course, there is a scope for you to get a good software job with good salary. But for that you should be good enough in subject knowledge and communication skills. Though the number of jobs and salaries are high in software companies, we can not say that it is ever green. Heavy competition is there for software jobs as so many Engineering and MCA candidates are coming out every year.

You did not mention the subjects which you have gone through in your B.Sc course. It is must that you should have Mathematics in your Graduation or 10+2 in order to be eligible to join MCA course.

Here is the eligibility criteria for MCA course :
-Candidate should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized Institute.
-Mathematics should be a compulsory subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

No direct admission would be given for this course. One should have to apply for the Entrance Exam conducted by that university and should get qualified in the Entrance Exam.

If you would like to join this course in NIT's, you should apply for NIMCET Exam.

Make sure that you should score a minimum of 60% in your MCA course because it is the minimum eligibility criteria to get a software job.

If you are not interested in MCA course, you can opt for MBA course. MBA means Master of Business Management and it is a 2 year Management oriented course. You can gain good managerial skills out of this course. MBA candidates will be having job opportunities in all the industries as every industry need Managers in order to manage various operations of the business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?