23rd November 2011, 01:17 PM
sarala11

Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?

I have completed my sociology in post graduation level in Telugu medium. Which type of jobs are suitable to me? and at present i want to join in group 2 coaching, that is suitable to me or not?

29th April 2012, 10:19 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?

*research associate-organization behavior in isb hyd-sbad
*you can apply for teacher. there is vacancy for teacher job in villupuram.
*there are vacancies in vijayanara sri krishna devaraya university for associate professors
*you will get more information if you log in for skillpages sociologists page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?