25th September 2021, 06:47 PM
gayatri santosh zade

What can i do after 10th passing to become MBBS?

I have a dream I want to be a doctor then. I am 10th in this year (2021).What can i do after 10th passing to become MBBS?

26th September 2021, 12:10 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: What can i do after 10th passing to become MBBS?

To become a doctor, you need to study MBBS. After class 10, you should take up Science with Biology. It's your choice, whether you want to take Mathematics or not, but Physics, Chemistry and Biology are important.

You should pass your 10+2 level with good grades. You need to score atleast 55% aggregate in PCB, if you are from the general category.

Then you have to appear for NEET. It's a national level entrance exam for MBBS, BDS and other medical courses. You should score atleast 600 marks or more in NEET to get a good Government Medical College.

So it is better to start your preparation from Class 11. Then you need to apply for counselling to get a good college.
26th September 2021, 02:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become a doctor, you need to study MBBS. After class 10th you should take up science and biology. It's your choice whether you want to take mathematics or not but physics, chemistry and biology are important.

You should pass your 12th level with good grades. You need to score at least 55% aggregate in PCB.

Then you have to appear for neet. it's a national level entrance exam for MBBS, BDS and other medical courses. you should score at least 60 marks or more in a neet to get a good Government Medical College.
26th September 2021, 07:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MBBS course and in future become a doctor, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCB as main paper from a recognised board. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, you can pursue std 12th with PCB to become eligible to appear for NEET.
26th September 2021, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further, after completing Class 12th in relevant subjects, you will be required to appear in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA once every year for pursuing MBBS degree course from any medical college in India.
26th September 2021, 10:53 PM
periwinkle09876

To join MBBS, you have to opt for medical stream in your 11th and 12th standard that is the combination of physics, chemistry and Biology subjects.
All those candidates who have secured good marks generally above 75% in class 10th are eligible to opt this stream.
After passing your 12th standard you will have to appear in the NEET examination that is conducted by NTA.
Once you qualify this entrance examination then depending upon your rank you will get college of your choice.

Official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
26th September 2021, 11:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Firstly, good marks in boards is very important..
You must complete class 12th with atleast 60_70% marks..
Then you have to appear for national level entrance exam NEET for joining MBBS programme...
Although NEET is not that easy, and for that you must join some reputed coaching for NEET...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?