8th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Praba.k

Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?

Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th ..
i would like to know how can i get a degree ..what government exam shall i write after passing 10th ? Please suggest me. thank u..

22nd September 2011, 05:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?

No it’s not at all possible to secure a degree after completing the 10th class. The basic criterion for joining for any course in graduation is a pass in 12th class. Apart from that one can join the diploma courses after 10th class in certain subject area. For attending any government exams, normally the minimum criteria is usually 12th class. Hence you need to pass the 12th class as its mandatory to join for any degree courses in any discipline.
24th September 2011, 01:29 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?

hello,

no, minimum eligibility for taking admission in graduation is a candidate should have 12th or have done diploma after 10th........
after 10th you can apply for IBPS bank clarical exam if you have scored 60% in 10th, you can also write airforce exams on 10th level, you can also apply for some posts in railways....
24th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Other than PUC and Diploma can you sugget me other courses after 10th
9th January 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

dear sir kya me 10th ke bad chemical engineer me diploma karke airnautical eng. Me deegri kar sakta hun kya
21st January 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exams after 10th?...please sir reply me
31st January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what can i do to get fast job after passing 10th class
1st February 2012, 12:58 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry,there are so many chances ,one of the best chance is,

if you are interested in engineering course later,you can go for any Diploma course in any of Computer Sc.,Electronics & Communication,IT,Mechanical,Civil,Electrical branches etc.

For that,after completing the diploma course you have to appear Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) which is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

2:you are a citizen of India.

otherwise,you can go for higher study means 12th,then Bachelor degree,Master degree and then Ph.D in your subject.
1st February 2012, 09:53 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praba.k View Post
i would like to know how can i get a degree ..what government exam shall i write after passing 10th ? Please suggest me. thank u..
You cannot go for a degree course after 10th. After 10th, you can only do a diploma. For a degree, at least passing 12th is necessary. You have numerous options available in degree courses after passing 12th. Good luck!
24th March 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

My son just appeared school based 10th Exams from KV. Will he is eligible to take admission in private Intermediate College. Whether his 10th class pass is equivalent comparing with those who had passed out through Board exams. Pl reply, as I am unable to get answer from the school itself. .....................Thanks.
14th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

He is very much eligible to get admission into any private Intermediate College, irrespective of any board exam, whether CBSE (Since he is from KV) or other state boards. Both are equivalent.
28th May 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i give 10th exam in 2008 and 3 time give 12th exam 2010,2011,2012 all 3 time result failed
Can i give 10th exam again in 2013
23rd June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

which exam shall i write after passing tenth
27th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can i go for bth degree after 10 class
28th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir what i can do after 10th
2nd December 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?

sir may 10th ke bad marchant navy kar saktha hu ?
23rd March 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I want to do bank service and I know that I should opt commerce after 10th. but please sugest me that subject in which if i would not able to clear po exam, then other option will available for me.
21st August 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

after completing ITI, diploma, it's possible to take any degree like BA, Bcom,? plz tell me the information
27th August 2013, 01:11 AM
maruthidevi

Don't worry,there are so many chances ,one of the best chance is,

if you are interested in engineering course later,you can go for any Diploma course in any of Computer Sc.,Electronics & Communication,IT,Mechanical,Civil,Electrical branches etc.

For that,after completing the diploma course you have to appear Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) which is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

2:you are a citizen of India.

otherwise,you can go for higher study means 12th,then Bachelor degree,Master degree and then Ph.D in your subject.
27th August 2013, 05:28 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praba.k View Post

Hi,

No, there is no way to do a degree course after passing only 10th. For a degree course, you will have to complete intermediate.

After intermediate only you can do a bachelor's degree course in any discipline, depending on your subjects in 12th.

However, after passing 10th, you can do a diploma course.

There are various engineering, technical, diploma courses that are offered after class 10th.

If you do a diploma course, and if you wish to do a degree course in future, then by qualifying LEET, you can get admission in the second year of degree course.

Diploma courses can be done from ITI / Polytechnics.

Eligibility of the Polytechnic Course ~~

You should have passed 10th from a recognised board.
You can also apply if you are 12th pass.

There are various courses that you can pursue from a polytechnic like -- Diploma in mechanical / electrical /electronics / fashion designing / hardware etc.
3rd February 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 11th std on 1977.l have passed the degree exam thru OUS.also completed my MBA thru other university. is it necessary to write 12 th or PUC (If Available) to fullfill the studies? please answer.
21st May 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my aim is to became an IAS officer but i am confused to what (subject) should I take in 11 th after passing 10th?? And then after 12th which course I have to do ?? Sir plz give my answer?
27th February 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

If eny institute taking students for eny furthet studies after 10th class plrase give us information
7th May 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do degree course, i have passing 10 (in 1992) without doing 12 but i have diploma qualification (DMLT
)
26th June 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

If a student has passed 10th standard and has not attended the school after that Please let me know how he can appear for 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?