5th February 2014, 09:01 PM
vansh jaitely

What can I do after 12th to join Merchant Navy?

what can I do after 12th for joining merchant navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  6. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  8. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  9. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  13. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  15. Is there any opportunity to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th? -- [New]
  17. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  18. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
29th April 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th to join Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansh jaitely View Post
what can I do after 12th for joining merchant navy?
Yes, you can join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th standard.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?