19th April 2012, 05:19 PM
Abhishek Rishi

What can I do after BCA? Which is the appropriate course to get a good job?

Heyy please tell me what can i do after BCA
M completing my BCA from Maharaja Ganga Singh Unversity, Bikaner.
So plz tell me an appropiate course to get a well job....!

11th May 2012, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BCA? Which is the appropriate course to get a good job?

There are several courses which you can pursue after BCA. You can select the most appropriate course after BCA as per your interests. Also you should evaluate the scope of each course separately and then take a final decision regarding the course option. If you are interested in technical area, you can pursue MCA course. If you want to build your career in management field, you can choose MBA also. You need to appear for common entrance test to get admission either for MCA or MBA course.
29th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after BCA? Which is the appropriate course to get a good job?

I Have Just answered TYBCA in Goa at St. Xaviers ... Can u tell me what I can do next other than MCA & MBA

Thanks
30th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

can we do M.tech after bca
9th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can You tell me what I can do next other than MCA & MBA?
8th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i am finished bca then what can i do after bca?which course is better mba is correct r not
30th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i'm done in bca from bangalore university .. & i wanna to know about which is best & better course after the bca course....
30th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba after bca?
9th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

what can I do after B.C.A ? which is the best course to get a good job?

can i do B.Ed after BCA
9th August 2012, 02:47 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

If after the BCA course your interest in computers is on a high then surely go for MCA course.Firstly it gives you advanced knowledge.Secondly it adds extra pay to your package.
Otherwise opt for a MBA course which gives you a wider scope of the industry.
choose your career yourself.
10th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after b.e in electronics & instrumentation?
26th August 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

what can I do after BCA from H.P University? how many cources i have after BCA?
7th November 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

who is the better sort cources after bca????????
5th January 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is The Best Short Term Course After BCA to get Good Salaried Job ?

Help Me
20th June 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bca in kutch university so which course i do and why? Which courses are available? Which job are available in according to their course?
24th June 2013, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

after finishin which course I can earn more b.ca or viscom.......????
16th September 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello!,i am Manisha morya,from Jharkhand,palamu(Daltonganj)
I want to know,what can i do after BCA
And also,
I need some job;so,can i get good job from BCA completed
9th April 2015, 09:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

In my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.

Almost all the IT companies hire the computer graduates as System Analyst in their organization but for that post you need to pursue MCA.

The current sallary offered by them is about 3.0 to 3.6 lac per annum for a computer graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?