20th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after passing BCA 5th semester?

hi.... myself soumya... i am doing bca 5th sem.. i wanted to get a information about good job which is offered by MNC..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing BCA? I am a student of BCA 5th semester
  2. Which good courses can I get after completing BCA in 6 months? I have a backlog in 5th semester BCA
  3. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  4. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for MSW? I am doing my 5th semester in BCA
  6. How to do MCA after passing 12th? I am a student of BCA 5th semester
  7. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  8. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  9. Which field is better for me pursuing 5th semester of BCA course and Networking course?
  10. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  11. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  12. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  13. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  14. Can I apply for IAF exam while in 5th Semester of BCA? Which post if good for me if I am selected?
  15. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester? -- [New]
  16. Hotel Management Project for BCA 5th Semester -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get the sample papers based on new pattern(objective type) of BCA 5th semester exam for MDU, Rohtak?
  18. How much is the passing marks for B.Com 5th semester subjects?
7th July 2012, 09:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing BCA 5th semester?

If you planning to work after BCA you will be eligible for the executive/trainee level posts. You must consider pursuing MCA for better career prospects. There are organisations like WIPRO, ICICI which offer Masters programme. By pursuing any of these programs you will be gaining work experience along with additional qualification. However there will be a bond period so take a decision if you are sure to complete the required tenure with the company.
5th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

after bca i want to go for job
26th January 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do job after bca so what i will do
22nd June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is pursuing BCA. What kind of jobs she may get after BCA?
22nd June 2013, 09:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello my dear friend ...

Follow the below steps carefully

No worry

there are so many various Job Opportunities are available for you

You will get the JOB DETAILS in to YOUR MAIL BOX DIRECTLY

So you need to register with the following websites

www.shine.com

www.timesjobs.com

www.naukri.com

www.indeed.co.in

www.chetansforum.com

www.jobsplane.in ...etc.,

Then you can attend for the Interviews with the information you get in to your INBOX

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK
23rd June 2013, 01:37 AM
salmanrj

Post Re: How to get a good job after passing BCA 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.... myself soumya... i am doing bca 5th sem.. i wanted to get a information about good job which is offered by MNC..
Hi Somya, Do not hurry, try getting recruited from campus. Its well and good if you get recruited from campus, as you get a good post as well as a satisfying pay.
And never worry about an MNC. your only objective should be to get into the development sector of a company, if not support is also fine to a certain extent, that is unless your let to work with live projects.

If you do not succeed in getting a job from campus recruitment, then you need to do a little bit of homework in finding out if there are openings in companies and then, go for the interview, and clear them.
28th July 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I WANT TO BECOME AN I.P.S OFFICER SO PLEASE TELL HOW CAN I PREPARE THIS COURSE.NOW I AM PURSUING BCA 3RD YEAR FROM M.D.U. ROHTAK HARYANA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?