23rd July 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?

what can I do after completing my 12th class examination in arts..My subject is econamicsn,, pol.science,,education,, evs,,english

27th October 2014, 10:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can I do after completing my 12th class examination in arts..My subject is econamicsn,, pol.science,,education,, evs,,english
If you are interested to develop your career and want to get good job with good salary, then I suggest you to apply for higher degree course after 12th standard. There are so many courses are available for after 12th arts. Here I am listing some best course after 12th arts.

Courses After 12th Arts:-

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The qualification needed for applying BBA includes a 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university.

Bachelor of Bank Management (BBM)
12th standard is the basic qualification required to undergo the BBM course.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
The candidate who wants to apply for the B.Com course, must have complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized university.

Professional Courses After 12th Arts:-
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Company Secretary
  • Chartered Financial Analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?