14th April 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI after completing 12th class in Arts?

Can i do ITI after completing my 12 class in arts...Pelase send to me the details

5th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do ITI after completing 12th class in Arts?

What can I do after 12 th I'm confused bca or iti tell me
6th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am complete inter in cec cource i will the join iti in which branch?
27th November 2013, 05:10 PM
Rajt verma

Red face Re: Can I do ITI after completing 12th class in Arts?

plz give me details of iti courses
25th October 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI after completing 12th class in Arts? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-iti-after-completing-12th-class-arts-1137414.html
30th October 2020, 10:54 PM
mariyajacob

Yes of course. You can do ITI from any stream. This is because anyone who passes 10th class can easily join ITI courses based on your field of interest. This is a professional course that imparts technical knowledge to Indian students.

The eligibility criteria for ITI (Industrial Training Institute) is 10 or Matriculation. However, depending on the course you choose, it will vary from eighth grade to twelfth grade in regular mode.

Types of ITI course: Engineering and Non-Engineering
ITI courses in Engineering focus on engineering, mathematics, and technology
Non-engineering course for soft skills, languages, and other sector-specific skills and knowledge

Duration of course: Generally from 6 months to 2 years

The aim of this course to provide faster job opportunities after schooling and ensure students develop industry-specific skills.
These courses are conducted under the auspices of the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Skills and Development, and Entrepreneurship and the Central Government.
Upon the completion of the course candidate are required to appear All India Trade Test (AITT ) and After clearing this test, the candidate will receive a National trade Certificate (NTC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?