26th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?

Is 3 years diploma from State technical board is equivalent to 10 2? Can anyone do tell me that Diploma in polytechnic is equivalent?

27th April 2014, 11:34 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?

Sorry to say that diploma is not equal to 12th class . After completing diploma course you can apply for various jobs which required minimum qualification of diploma .

For taking admission in diploma course when need to have minimum qualification of country education 10th class after completing your 10th class if you want to take admission in diploma course in you need to wear for a polytechnic test . And if you want to take admission in 11 class then you can take directly admission in 11th class according to your interest base stream like science,Arts or Commerce.

But if you want to take admission in polytechnic course or we can say diploma course then you need to appear for a polytechnic test and after completing diploma you may go for various jobs option but you cannot apply for those jobs which required minimum qualification of 12th class because diploma is not equal to or equivalent to 12th class so now this is in your hand what you want to choose if you want to go for diploma then you may go for diploma course but remember diploma is not equal to 12 class.

After completing the 12th class you may go for for the degree options and if you completed diploma course then you may take direct admission in second year of degree course so the later entry process so now i hope so good about is real and now you can choose between 12 class or diploma course.
3rd May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10 2?

Is there any lateral entry or admission for diploma candidate in IIT colleges?
4th January 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10 2?

Sir is diploma equivalent to 10 2?? Can i apply for SSC 10 2 LDC exam if I have done a diploma of 3 years from a central govt. institute? I have not done 10 2.
5th January 2016, 10:22 PM
Lonely♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any lateral entry or admission for diploma candidate in IIT colleges?
Sorry but there is no any lateral entry or admission for diploma candidate in IIT.

JEE is the entrance examination for IIT.
But only 12th pass student are eligible for JEE & 12th is not equivalent to diploma. So you are unable to get admission in IIT.
5th January 2016, 10:30 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?

No.
Diploma is not equivalent to 10+2.

After 10+2 you can get admission for B.Tech first year whereas after diploma you can get admission for B.Tech 2nd year by lateral entry scheme.

Diploma is 3 year duration course & B.Tech is 4 year duration course after 12th.
1st June 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in M.Tech program after doing 3 year diploma and 3 year B.Tech.
20th June 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma and I have completed BA english lit. I need to do B.Ed in english.. Can i do?? What university eligibility is matching with my course. Some are showing 10 2 3 system.only eligible..im getting fear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?