27th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Mahesh thapliyal

What can I do after completing B.A(Graduation)?

I want to complete my BA pass (graduation). what can i do and from where i can done my graduation.

8th June 2012, 02:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.A(Graduation)?

After completing BA graduation, you have diverse course options. You can join for MA if interested in the same field. On the other hand, if management career interests you MBA will be a better option. Further course option is LLB. Also you can try for jobs. If you have interest towards teaching assignments you can pursue B.Ed and become a teacher too. Candidates can opt for bank jobs, attend UPSC or SSC exams for getting jobs in government sectors etc.
22nd May 2013, 10:45 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.A(Graduation)?

Friend,
after completing the graduation in B.A.,there are so many option of career in many fields which are =>
if you want to join defence,then you can give the exam of UPSC.
you can make career in police after passing the civil service exams which conduct UPSC. MBA is also good choice. If you want to go in teaching line ,then B.ed is good option for you. You can also do M.A. I stream which one is liked by you.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?