20th May 2012, 01:32 PM
monal dhiman

What can I do after passing BCA between MCA, Airforce or IPS?

i just wanna to know what can i do after bca....MCA or airforce or IPS....??

29th May 2012, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing BCA between MCA, Airforce or IPS?

You have given 3 different options after BCA. All the 3 options are equally good and you can make a suitable decision as per your interest. You need to score 50% marks in BCA to apply for MCA. This will help you enter in to IT field. You can apply for government jobs after MCA like PSU jobs, bank jobs, lecture jobs etc. If you want to get in to defense sector, you can attend CDS exam and qualify in it. IPS is a good option for candidates who want to join Police services. You need to clear UPSC Civil services exam for this. Each of the option which you have given has immense scope and hence final decision will depend on individual interest.

28th July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am (girl) a first year bca student , i want to join in air force after my 3rd year completion and i have an idea of mca too , wt should i do for joining in air force and its procedure ,

23rd August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello dear, i 'm a student of b.c.a 2nd year.can i do air force or ips with mca. i waiting your response.....

11th October 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am (vivek) student of BCA 2nd year .i want do job,will i get any kind of job?plese give responce, i wait ans answer.

12th October 2012, 04:11 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

-MCA :- Master of Computer Application
-M.com :- Master of Commerce
-MBA :- Master of Business Administration
-M.sc :- Master of Science ( Computer Science )

what are the job opportunities after BCA ?

There are lot of job opportunity available After completing BCA Course, You apply for Jobs in any one of the Following Fields ,

-Banking Sectors ( PO Officer , Clerk )
-Financial Institution ( Executive )
-Software Development Companies ( Software Developing Companies )
-Technical Support ( Network Administration )
-Educational Institution ( Teacher ) etc......

GOOD LUCK

21st March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

how many years of mca after complete bca & cmat exam as per some new rules???????

18th April 2013, 07:03 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Monal,

The acronym for MCA is Master of Computer Applications.

The acronym for IPS is Indian Police Services.

All three scopes are better. But, you have to decide that in which scope do you go with.

If, you want to do MCA , then you should be at least 50% marks in BCA . And, after completion of MCA , you can get job in IT field.

If, you want to join defence sector, then, after completion of graduation, you will have to appear and crack for the CDS(Combined Defence Services) examination.

If, you want to join Police services, then, you will have to crack the civil services examination, which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) every year.

Now, it totally depends on you that in which scope will you want to go with.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?