7th July 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to get admission in IIT college after diploma in mechanical engineering?

What to do for getting admission in iit college after diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year IIT after mechanical diploma?
  5. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  7. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  8. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  11. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  12. What can I do to get admission in IIT college after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad
  17. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  18. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
30th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get admission in IIT college after diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the IIT being the diploma candidates.

The eligibility to get the admission in the IIT is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCM as the main subject and qualify in the JEE Mains and the Advance for the final selection.

So you are not eligible to pursue the B.tech from the IIT. But you are eligible to get the admission in the government and the private institute through the LEET examination conducted every year for the admission in the 2nd year of the B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?