21st July 2014, 07:21 PM
13227467mani

What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%

sir i am studying diploma in mechanical engg and what can i do for get job in central govt jobs i have 95%

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  5. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  8. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  13. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  15. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I get a government job of diploma?
30th July 2016, 06:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%

Having completed your diploma in mechanical engineering degree course with 95% aggregate the best central government job options available for you are as discussed below :-

i) You have the option of becoming Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways. But for that you will need to qualify RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) entrance examination. Also for more details about the same examination you must log on to the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in.

ii) You have the option of becoming lieutenant in the Indian Defence by joining NDA ( National Defence Academy ) by clearing NDA entrance examination. Also for further details regarding the same examination you must visit the link www.upsc.gov.nic.in.

iii) You too have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in government offices but for that you will have to qualify SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) examination. Also for further details and updates regarding the same you can log on to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?