30th May 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after completion of 2nd PU?

Hello...

Myself aliya ...I completed my 2nd pu this year n I wanna do fashion designing but bcoz of my dad I have to join engineering...so is it possible to join both? What should I do for that? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  3. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  4. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  6. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?
  9. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  11. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  13. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  14. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  15. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  16. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?
  17. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  18. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
30th July 2016, 06:10 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after completion of 2nd PU?

There are various option which one can consider to make a career in fashion designing.

1) Diploma in interior designing.
2) Bachelors of Fashion Designing.
3) Or one can do B.A in any stream and choose fashion designing as an additional option.

Now since you are already doing an engineering degree so you cannot do a degree course parallely. But, you can definitely do a degree and a diploma course side by side.

With engineering you won't be able to the diploma course regularly, so i would recommend you to enroll yourself in a correspondence diploma course. You will not get the complete exposure but something is better than nothing. At least your interest will be kept alive with this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?