10th September 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?

i want to get job on ISRO so what preparation iwant to do.now iam studying mechanical engineering in diploma

11th September 2011, 11:59 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?

to get job in any government organization like ISRO or other you should have very good technical knowledge. in government organization recruitment the number of seat is limited but so many candidates are try for that few post. as a result competition is very high. you must be extra ordinary to get job in government organization.

for this you must be prepared well. i will suggest you to study the whole syllabus of mechanical engineering from your text book. follow the syllabus of ISRO examination. go through the previous year ISRO question papers and try to solve the papers. from the previous year papers make an idea about the level of question papers.

mainly in this types of examination question come from basic part of your department. very simple question will come but you have to know the basic things and also confidently you have to mark the correct answer because in the examination there is negative marks for wrong answers.

you may buy some good books for government examination preparation along with text book and study them attentively. solve some model question papers. solve so many multiple choice questions. if you fail to clear the ISRO examination first time then don't worry there are so many chances later you may clear ISRO examination if you fulfill the criterion. so just don't loose hope try again and again.

best of luck.
11th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?

dear friend,
To crack the written test of ISRO , one must have a vast technical knowledge.

Because the questions comes in written test of ISRO are very much conceptual..

So, to solve those questions one must have a clear concept on technical papers..

That is why you have to study throughly, and clear your all doubts..

you can also solve previous year question papers of ISRO, which will help you to get an idea about the question pattern...
Try to solve the numerical questions as much as possible..
It will help you to solve numerical problems as quick as possible.
So, work hard, do more practice..
All the best..
11th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To crack the written test of ISRO , one must have a vast technical knowledge.

Because the questions comes in written test of ISRO are very much conceptual..

So, to solve those questions one must have a clear concept on technical papers..

That is why you have to study throughly, and clear your all doubts..

you can also solve previous year question papers of ISRO, which will help you to get an idea about the question pattern...
Try to solve the numerical questions as much as possible..
It will help you to solve numerical problems as quick as possible.
So, work hard, do more practice..
All the best..
26th October 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
i am ravi i am completed my diploma mechanical eng in distance also i have work experience of 7 years in pharma company
can i apply for this post.
24th August 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am joining 1st year of btech sir I want to join a job after completion of four years how to prepare this 4 for the job
5th April 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can Gtu aeronautical engineer get in isro? Please reply.I am too confused. And what will be salary of aeronautical engineer(gtu student) if he top in institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?