5th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to join NDA? What is the qualification required to join NDA?

Sir,
please help me, what can i do to join NDA& what is the qualification?

5th July 2011, 01:53 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to join NDA? What is the qualification required to join NDA?

Hi,
You have not written much about yourself so I am not able to tell you the proper way.But the eligibility criteria for NDA examination is as follows the candidate must be 12th passed from any stream for Army wing.For Air wing the candidate must have physics maths and chemistry as the main subjects in 12th level.Age of the candidate should be within 16.5 to19 years in the year of application.
Best Wishes.......
5th July 2011, 02:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to join NDA? What is the qualification required to join NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC every year 2 times.

And to apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised board. And Only Unmarried Males candidates are eligible for this examination.

So, After 12Th candidates are apply for Three Wings, First Army Wings, Air force and Naval Wings. So, If you are passed 12Th examination in Any Stream, then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings. But for Air force and Naval Wings, You have to passed in your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

But for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

The Notification was published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Official website. Application form are also availiable in the post offices of India. Eligible candidates may apply online for NDA Examination by visit the UPSC website, And for more information please check the UPSC website OR read the given notification -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 54 views)
5th July 2011, 02:54 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Sir,
hello sir
good to know that you are interested in nda . nda is the only exam which is conducted twice in a year by upsc.NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC And to apply for this examination you need to complete your 12 Th examination from a recognised board. So, After 12 Th candidates are apply for Three Wings, army, Air force and Naval. So, If you are passed 12 Th examination in Any Stream, then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings. But for Air force and Naval Wings, You have to passed in your 12 Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects. But for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. The Notification was published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Official website. Application form are also availiable in the post offices of India. Eligible candidates may apply online for NDA Examination by visit the UPSC website, And for more information please check the UPSC website OR read the given notification - http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th July 2011, 02:58 PM
mandiv

hi friend
for applying in nda you must be a citizen of india and unmarried having age between 16.5-19 years...
the minimum qualification is 10+2
after you give exam , The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is split into three phases :
1. A written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission.
2. An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a candidate's officer potentialities ( Intelligence and personality test ).
3. A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.

The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject are as follows :Subject Code Duration Max Marks
Mathematics 01 2 1/2 hours 300
General Ability 02 2 1/2 hours 600

The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. the question papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.
Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

Section A (Physics)
Section B (Chemistry)
Section C (General Science)
Section D (History, Freedom Movement etc)
Section E (Geography)
Section F (Current Event)

Note : Out of the maximum marks assigned to Part B of this paper, questions on Sections A, B, C, D, E and F carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightage respectively.
so keep the above points in mind to score high
best of luck
5th July 2011, 03:59 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To join in NDA,you have appear for NDA exam.If you qualify in that exam,then only you can get job in Indian Defence Service.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Candidate should complete 12th standard with MPC stream from any Recognized university
Age should be between 16 1/2 to 18 years.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 49 views)
5th July 2011, 10:42 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir,
N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy

NDA Query !!!

This entrance examination was conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

National Defence Academy Examination for admission to Army,Navy and Air force.

For this examination the candidate need to complete the 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification and the age should be 16 1/2 - 19 yrs of age at the time of appearing.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and females candidate are not eligible to apply for this examination.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination may also eligible to apply for this examination.

For Air force and Naval wings the candidate should have a Physics and Maths.

Short details of Eligibility Criteria :-
  • 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
  • Those who are appearing in the 12th examination may also apply.
  • Age should be 16 1/2 - 19 yrs.
  • Physical fitness is very important for this examination.

More details,visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
5th July 2011, 10:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi friend
for nda criteria is
12th in pcm & 55%
age limit 16-19 yrs
physical fittest

good luck...............
8th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I complete my 12th with(commerce) standard should i apply NDA.
31st August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 53% in 12th and d.o.b is 12/07/1993 is i apply for the exam
12th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is kavi from jalandhar.I am in 10th standard nd my date of birth is 9/7/96.
sir can i giv entrence test?i think that one should be physically nd mentally fit age or class doesnt matter.....am i rite or wrong???sir i need ur suggestion......
yourz faithful
20th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i am abdulkadir aliyu please i want to join nda where and when are they selling the form thanks
21st September 2011, 01:09 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

In every year UPSC arrange the NDA examination through which you can join the Indian Airforce.So there must be some criteria for that examination.Here I'm giving you the information regarding NDA to join Indian Airforce.

Eligibility Criteria :

You should pass the 12th standard in any discipline from a university.
Your age must be minimum 18 years at the time of registration.

For more detail information regarding NDA exam please visit this website below

http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st October 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

can humanities student are also compulsory for giving exam of physics,chemistry in entrance exam? sir please reply?
10th October 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have gotted 49.5% ln madhyamik can i join N.D.A
21st December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam in class 11th, sir can i join national defence academy i want your suggession
21st December 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 11th with science stream can i join national defence academy
12th October 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 11th with stream can i join nda
12th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass with 65% in commerce i can do apply to join nda
13th October 2012, 12:48 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

NDA stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA has three wings

Army

Navy

Air force

Eligibility:

You are citizen of india.

Candidate should complete 12th standard.

No percentage required this exam.

Age limit between 16.5 to 19 years.

No upper age relaxation applicable.

Only unmarried male candidates eligible.

Female candidates not eligible.

Candidate physically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical Test

All the best.
13th October 2012, 03:48 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for the exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th October 2012, 09:58 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.
Nda exam stands for national defense academy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
Nda exam is conducted into three wings,
Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
Nda exam eligibility:-
>you must be passed 12th standard from a recognized university.
>age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
>you must be indian citizen and unmarried male.

For more,
www.upsc.gov.in
14th October 2012, 11:51 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy.

You can join NDA if you successfully crack the NDA Examination which is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Qualifications Required are :

Educational Qualifications -

* You must have passed 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized board.

Age Limit -

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

Nationality -

* You must be an Indian Citizen and must be unmarried.

* You must be a male.

Physical Standards -

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th October 2012, 12:20 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...........

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice.....i.e NDA - I & NDA - II

NDA have 3 wings

1. Indian Air Force

2. Indian Navy

3. Indian Army

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination

Educational Qualifications : -

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM subjects from any recognized institutions

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of Indian

Marital Status

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

If, you satisfy above all eligiblities then you are eligible for NDA Examination

Selection Procedure : -

1. Written Examination

2. Medical Test

3. Interview....test

all the best......

Regards......
Tash
14th October 2012, 04:42 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Qualifications Required for the NDA & NA Examination are :

* Nationality : Indian

* Sex :
Male

* Marital Status : Unmarried

* Educational Qualifications : 12th with PCM as key subjects from any recognized board.

* Physical Standards :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i'm now studying in 11th . What should i do to join NDA? Where should i register? And when will be the exam conducted?
19th December 2012, 05:59 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What can I do to join NDA? What is the qualification required to join NDA?

Quote:
Sir,

hi friend,

First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths......

Then You have to clear your 12th science with at least 60% then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I.

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:
  1. A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board.
  2. Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  3. Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it
  4. A Candidate have nationality of INDIA.

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?