5th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to pursue B.A in correspondence in Bangalore University?

I want to do BA in correspondence in Bangalore University what can i do

1st September 2012, 03:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to pursue B.A in correspondence in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BA in correspondence in Bangalore University what can i do

The Bangalore University is one of the most recognized Universities in the country. The University also offers various programs through distance mode. Since, you are seeking to pursue Bachelor of Arts from the University through distance mode, you must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board or equivalent thereto. The duration of the program is three years which can be completed at the maximum span of six years. The Degree course is offered through English and Kannada. Candidate pursuing any other course of study in this University or elsewhere either regular, correspondence, external or Open University scheme, are not eligible for admission to any of the courses offered by the Directorate, since they are not permitted to pursue two courses simultaneously.

For detail information, one must refer to the following helpline number:
080-2233445566
20th May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to pursue B.A in correspondence in Bangalore University?

I did 10th & did 3 years diploma in secretary course, but 1st year one subject is not yet cleared. Can I apply for B.A without clearing my 1st year subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?