2nd January 2012, 04:37 PM
sree101

List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

i have completed diploma in mechanical engg and now iwant to do BE in correspondence so send me college lists in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  4. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  7. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  8. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  9. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  10. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  12. From where could I pursue diploma engineering through correspondence in Goa, Mumbai or Bangalore?
  13. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  14. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  16. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  18. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
10th February 2012, 09:11 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree101 View Post
i have completed diploma in mechanical engg and now iwant to do BE in correspondence so send me college lists in bangalore
hi!!

after graduation one can do the graduation course in B.Tech after diploma course in diploma.one can get into the various colleges in india by giving either LEET exam or by giving AIEEE exam

now,

if one wants to get into the different colleges one needs to give the national level engineering entrance exam for undergraduate course that is "All india engineering entrance exam" or AIEEE

================================================== =================

you can give AIEEE Exam so the lists is as follows

TOP Colleges through AIEEE

-NIT'S

-Punjab engineering college

-thapar university

-Bits,mesra

-Bits,rajasthan

-tit&s bhiwani

-delhi college of engineering

and other colleges like

-Amity university

-lovely professional university

-vaish college,rohtak

-kurukshetra university

-guru jambheshwar university

================================================== ===================

the other way is by giving the late entry in engineering or better known as LEET exam.for which one can get into the states best colleges.

About LEET

-After Diploma it can be given.

-no backs in diploma then only one is eligible

-a candidate of a state can get into the state of its own excluding the NIT'S.

================================================== =================

Colleges through correspondence

-IGNOU
-Sikkim manipal university
-IPU
-SYMBIOSIS
-University college , bangalore

hope this has helped you...........

with regards
roknits
27th April 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed diploma in computer science and I%u2019m searching for correspondence engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?