5th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Any capitation or training fee mandatory for a candidate?

Any capitation fee or training fee is mandatory for the candidate...PLease inform me if this thing is right

Related Questions:
  1. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  2. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  3. Top Engineering colleges in South India which do not collect any Capitation fee from students?
  4. Should I have to do Internship if pursuing Bachelor of Education?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  6. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  7. Capitation fee of Karnataka medical colleges?
  8. Capitation fee for joining ME(Communication Systems) in Rajyalakshmi Engineering College?
  9. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot? -- [New]
  10. What is the capitation fee in Krishna and Nehra engineering colleges for MSc software engineering?
  11. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  12. Is SUT Medical College,Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram approved by MCI for MBBS?
  13. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  14. Procedure of winter training in All India Radio Kolkata?
  15. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  16. How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?
  17. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Training procedure and fee for one month training?
21st August 2011, 01:43 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Any capitation or training fee mandatory for a candidate?

It is mandatory in only some companies.
Most of the companies pay you because you are sharing their hand in completion of work.
BUT
Some companies are charging because you are using their resources and space.

With regards
21st July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any capitation or training fee mandatory for a candidate?

CS ki full details and fee information...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?