18th April 2010, 10:18 PM
mainak chattopadhyay

MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

Which one better for me mba or m.pharm after completing 3.5 years eperience in pharma marketing.i want to change my job from m.r
really get deprssed.So i decided to go for higher degree which give more successful career.i already book my seat in ellim kolkata,,,,,,,but still not satisfied.my b.pharm percentage 59.M.pharm help me to give good career or mba.i want to change direct salesline.plz help me........ training manager or lecturer i like////

Related Questions:
  1. Career option after MBA(marketing) and B.Pharma?
  2. What are the career opportunities available for B.Pharm student with 6 years of experience in Pharma Marketing?
  3. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  4. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  5. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  6. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  7. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  8. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  10. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  11. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  13. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  14. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  15. Is MBA in Marketing better for Pharmacy graduate? Which other course can I do?
  16. Will MBA in pharma management be a better choice?
  17. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
19th April 2010, 08:20 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

hello sir
If you want to do lectureship then go for M.Pharma
If you want to do job in companies then go for MBA
It' all depends on in which you have interest.
In MBA second year you have to choose some Specialization like in IT,Finance,Marketing,Production & many more.
19th April 2010, 08:07 PM
quddus

Default Re: MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

Hi friend................

Both mba & m.pharm are good for you. As you experienced 3.5 years in pharma marketing,it will be good to choose mba in marketing for find a sufficient job or if you dont want to do job then you surely go with m.pharma and try to get your owm business on this field. Do what you want but take a time, think again & again.
thank you & all the best................!
27th April 2010, 10:13 PM
mainak chattopadhyay

Thank you friend,if i choose marketing join pmt easy for me but i have no experinece in pmt...and for lecturership how much percentage is required.
28th April 2010, 08:19 AM
Harshita21

I think marketing job is not good their is a lot of struggle in the early years ,Fresher has to work with low income as a sles man/women , if you want to do MBA then do in HR

But I think you should not have to change your stream i.e if you are fron pharmcy bsckground thn do your masters from reputed institute

It doesnot mean that from you master you are only eligible for the lecturership but also other options are available like job in pesticide & other medicine production companies

Choose the best for you
12th July 2010, 01:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I think you should go for MBA in pharmaceutical management rather than M.Pharm.

As you have experience in pharma marketing, this MBA course will definitely make your career better.

After that, there are many job profiles in management and marketing you can apply for.

You can further study M.Pharm after doing MBA.

All the best!
14th July 2010, 11:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

MBA and Mpharm are equally good.With an experience in marketing opting for MBA in Pharmaceutical marketing will be a good option.there are chances of getting managerial position as you have experience.Opting for Mpharm will provide you with opportunities in academics,research etc.
20th July 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 350 rank in Niper 2010.Where I will get the adimmission
28th July 2010, 02:05 AM
mainak chattopadhyay

i have 59% in b.pharm so can i get admission in M.Pharm as per aicte rules plz help me.
30th July 2010, 10:54 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you see,if you are really interested to work in a pharmacitical company,then it will be better to do M.Pharm.

as MPharm degree will help you to get a job in a pharmacitical company as in good post.

after doing M.Pharm you may join R&D cell in pharmacitical company.

but if you want to go in different field like, marketing,finance,banking,IT.

then it is better to do MBA.

all the best......
19th August 2010, 11:53 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

for you must go through the m.phara this is really a much better field here you relax and can earn also good.
20th August 2010, 07:00 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
it totally depends on your interest.........if you want to be a lecturer then go for M.Pharm......if you want to do some job in some company then go for MBA.........
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
21st August 2010, 05:05 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you are really interested to work in a pharmacitical company,then it will be

better to do M.Pharm.as MPharm degree will help you to get a job in a

pharmacitical company as in good post.after doing M.Pharm you may join R&D

cell in pharmacitical company.
22nd August 2010, 12:48 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
i think M.Pharm will be easier to u as till now u studied in Pharmacy.

it is right that u have experience in pharma marketing,but u have much more knowledge on
Pharmacy.

there r so many Pharmatical companies.if u have interest in business part then i will say for MBA.
Best of luck
29th August 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am confused about either m.pharm or mba
5th September 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am b pharm doing job in QC. MBA or M.Pharm
3rd March 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

plz help me sir......weather to do MBA or M-PHARM?...........is there any other option to do after b-pharm.
i don't want to go in teaching line neither in research work but in production feild.....as i am a girl so plz tell me waht is better for me?
15th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

in ur own experiance what is better either mba or m.pharm plz tell me sir
14th July 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

which is the better course out of B Com, BCA, BBM and B Pharm...............? Please help me.....!
21st July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

All the courses are good. It depends on your area of specialization and interest.
Take BBM, BBA if wants to go for the management or else take B.Pharm if interested for the tech. course
6th August 2011, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

is it good to enter in pharma production after bpharma,MBA
6th August 2011, 12:50 PM
srinadhbabu

i got 2752 rank in gpat. which college i may get in hyderabad.
7th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Bmsri

I would suggest you to do your M.Pharm as you want to get out of the marketing job.
If you select MBA it will be always relating in some ways to the marketing.so better to select M.pharm as it would increase your knowledge deep in that subject and helpful to find job in the same field.select the course in which you are interested without thinking anything else.
Good luck.
28th September 2011, 01:11 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainak chattopadhyay View Post
Which one better for me mba or m.pharm after completing 3.5 years eperience in pharma marketing.i want to change my job from m.r
really get deprssed.So i decided to go for higher degree which give more successful career.i already book my seat in ellim kolkata,,,,,,,but still not satisfied.my b.pharm percentage 59.M.pharm help me to give good career or mba.i want to change direct salesline.plz help me........ training manager or lecturer i like////

hi dear,
marketing job is really a hard working and depressed job, this better that you have gain experience, now the better way is to do MBA, than M.pharm. because you have marketing experience which will give more benifit if future.

all the best>
28th September 2011, 01:27 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the better course out of B Com, BCA, BBM and B Pharm...............? Please help me.....!
hi dear,
are you confused??? well, at first you have to decided that what stream
you like B Com, BCA, BBM and B Pharm.
if you like be an accountant or its related job then b.com is better,
or if you like management related job then also b.com , bca is preffered,
otherwise if you do b.pharm, then you can be get good opportunity in pharma field like-
production officer,
jobs in QA,QC dept,
drug inspector,
hospital pharmacist etc.

all the best>
28th September 2011, 01:38 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing

Quote:
I am confused about either m.pharm or mba
hi dear,
don't be confused, first fix your aim, that what branch you like, i mean what is suitable for you!
if you join m.pharm, then i want to give some advice that if you take pharmaceutics or pharmacology, then this should be better for your future.

otherwise in mba, this is a course for income high salary rapidly, and her please
remind that general mba is better than pharma mba. because after pharma mba,
your job is limited into pharma field.

now the choice is your's........

best of luck>
28th September 2011, 01:49 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
i am b pharm doing job in QC. MBA or M.Pharm
dear,
if you want to good jobs in pharma industry then i want to advise you that you can do m.pharm, because on the basis of your experience this will be more binificial for you in future.

all the best>
28th September 2011, 01:52 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
in ur own experiance what is better either mba or m.pharm plz tell me sir
hi dear,
according to my experience, both these two fields are better in their own position, its depend on you that which field you preffered.

all the best>
1st October 2011, 01:56 AM
dil-jale

Hi dear,

I think you should go for MBA in pharmaceutical management rather than M.Pharm.

As you have experience in pharma marketing, this MBA course will definitely make your career better.

After that, there are many job profiles in management and marketing you can apply for.

You can further study M.Pharm after doing MBA.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?