27th December 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?

I just want to ask i am intrested in doing mba but not sure whetehrit is good to do mba in marketing as recently i have graduted in btech mechanical and doing job from which i have not satisfied.
kindly give me suggestion doing mba will take my career to next level means at higher level ?

6th January 2014, 10:20 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?

MBA in marketing is good after B.Tech mechanical.

Before talking about your question I want to give you a basics eligibility criteria for the MBA and exams.

So there are many entrance exams by which you can take admission in good MBA colleges.

Here i am listing some of the MBA entrance exam by which you can take admission in any of the good MBA college in India.
CAT
MAT
XAT
GMAT
CMAT
HPMAT

There are many others MBA exams also by which you may take admission in any of the good MBA college.

Now talking about the eligibility criteria for these and exam so you may need to have minimum of 50 percent marks in your graduation to appear for the exams if you successfully cracked any of these exams you may get good colleges.

Now coming back to your question is MBA in marketing good option after doing B.Tech in mechanical.

So i don't think this is a good option you can do M.Tech instead of MBA because m tech has lots of scopes in future then that of MBA as you have done B.Tech in mechanical so you don't change your field go with the same field that is M.Tech.

But if you still want to do MBA in marketing then yes sure you can go if you have 50 percent marks in b tech but again i will not recommended you to do MBA in marketing after doing B.Tech in mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?