24th February 2013, 01:34 AM

What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths

I have done B Sc math after that i pursuing MBA marketing so what career opportunities are available for me in automobile industry

Related Questions:
  1. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  2. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  3. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  4. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  5. How to make a career in Automobile after completing graduation in BSc?
  6. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  8. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  10. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  11. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  12. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  13. List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry
  14. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  15. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  16. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  17. How to work in Automobile industry? I am a final year engineering student in CSE
  18. List of top 10 core companies in India? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
12th March 2017, 11:50 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths

Various automobile companies offer opportunities for students in Automobile Sector-

>>TVS Motor Company Limited
>>Hindustan Composites Limited
>>Ford Motor Company
>>Automotive Research Association of India
>>Ajanta Group
>>Rico Auto Industries Limited

Various career opportunities sectors-

>>Railway departments
>>Aerospace industry
>>Power generation industries
>>Automobile industry
20th May 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths

How to get job in any automobile company and what should be the qualifications required?
I am in B. Sc 1st year in maths honours. Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?