12th February 2012, 11:37 AM

What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?

Hello sir,
I have completed my MSc in Botany with agra university.I am staying in agra. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany. so I am confused about my future.
Please guide me in this respect...plz reply

22nd April 2012, 11:08 AM

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?

After completing M.Sc in Botany, you can join Botanical Survey of India (BSI) as Botanical Assistant. You are also eligible to try for the job position of Project Assistant in National Institute of Oceanography (NIO). One can expect similar job vacancies in organisations like Indian Council of Forestry Research or Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) and Education (ICFRE) as well. If you are interested in teaching profession, you can try for such type of jobs. If you qualify NET exam, then you can apply for faculty positions in government colleges.
4th June 2012, 01:13 PM

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?

I have completed B.sc plant biology & piant biotechnology. Now I want to study PG. Which course has job opportunity?
5th June 2012, 10:30 PM
shubhambiswas

After completing M.Sc in Botany, you can join Botanical Survey of India (BSI) as Botanical Assistant. You are also eligible to try for the job position of Project Assistant in National Institute of Oceanography (NIO). One can expect similar job vacancies in organisations like Indian Council of Forestry Research or Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) and Education (ICFRE) as well.
28th June 2012, 02:45 PM

hello i am complete my b.sc and now i want to do m.sc but i am confused about stream i cant decide which one is better for me m.sc computer science or m.sc electronic so please tell me right suggestion and job opprtuinity for both of cource
please reply as fast as possible
7th July 2012, 06:16 PM

Hello sir
I have completed my m.sc in botany I got 54% and i m very consfuse what will i do after that so plz guide me
17th July 2012, 07:06 PM

Hello sir, i just cleared my B.Sc.(ZBC). so please tell me what subject is beneficial for me for me in M.Sc.
21st November 2012, 06:28 PM

sir , i have completed my pu wiit pcmb combination. now m doing bsc. wat r d opportunities i have nw in botany????
21st January 2013, 03:36 PM

hello sir, i have completed my b.sc in botany with 70%,.and also completed my m.sc in biodiversity.i got 60% im m very confuse what will do after that so plz guide me?
29th March 2013, 11:57 AM

Hello sir
I have completed my m.sc in botany I got 54% and i m very consfuse what will i do after that so plz guide me
8th April 2013, 09:40 PM

I have completed m.sc (botany) from BNMU university , madhepura, Bihar, India with 63%. Now i m living nepal.Can i got any job here.
13th May 2013, 10:22 PM

hello ! my aim is to become an I.F.S officer[forest] . for that what qualification i need? please help me and its my kind request.
22nd May 2013, 02:57 PM

i completed M.SC BOTANY,IS THERE ANY JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN ANY OTHER DEPARTMENTS EXCEPT TEACHING,CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY ADVICE
10th June 2013, 11:46 PM

I've just completed my B.sc biotechnology via regular mode ,but rightnow i am preparing for civil services exam 2014 .but
i also want to pursue M.sc botany via distance mode .
plz,suggest me what i have to do some authentic institutions whose offers M.sc botany through distance mode.
[email protected]...
26th July 2013, 11:21 AM

I have completed my msc botany in India .I want to go abroad.for higher study .
24th September 2013, 02:35 AM

Hello sir i m from TRIPURA,& i just complete my BSc Hons. (Botany) with Zoology & Human physiology as pass subject,,,(no chemistry) .sir may i apply any other university ecpt.Tripura university???????
14th October 2013, 08:27 PM

i am completed M.Se botany. if i have any possible to join as sceintist in this feild.
23rd October 2013, 12:00 AM

i complfted bsc in botany hns with 63% marks... msc on going.... which course would be ideal after msc?
28th February 2014, 05:10 PM

I have completed my m.sc in botany I got 63% and i m very consfuse what will i do after that so plz guide me
30th March 2014, 09:46 PM

hello,sir
i have completed B.Sc.from (zbc)
Plese tell me what subject is better for M.Sc.
2nd April 2014, 12:25 AM

I am completed M.Sc. Botany and I want to continue study in this field but I don't know what I do.
9th February 2015, 05:22 PM
srinu y

Hello sir,
I have completed my MSc in Botany with agra university.I am staying in agra. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany. so I am confused about my future.
ok all Indian botany students asking this type of qusins a I advise prepare a raw metirial industry of botany materials and just example cultivation of madicinal plants and pripar a raw netirial by using of all botany colleges lab items. one advise don't sugist any one studying m.sc botany
24th June 2015, 07:02 PM

I have completed Bsc horticulture.. For PG can I study MSC botany?
20th August 2015, 03:44 PM

Hello,sir
I have completed M.sc in botany.I got 61% Marks from GGU . I am confused about my future.
21st March 2017, 01:53 PM

I have completed my B.Sc degree in kuvempu university.Now i am confused about my future. Please help me. It is my kind request.