10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Hindi graduate?

Hi,
What are the career options for me after Graduation? I am a student of B.A. Hindi Honours. Kindly tell me the career options as I am very much confused.

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 04:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career opportunities for Hindi graduate?

Just graduation will let you into either administrative jobs or banking jobs or front office desk jobs or school teaching jobs. You can try for
1) Primary school teaching in the subject of Hindi. For this you are qualified. But you need to pass an entrance examination called Teacher's Eligibility Test. If you have a clear score in it, you will be interviewed. After you clear the interview you will get the job.
2) For administrative and other government jobs, you will have to sit for PSC or UPSC examinations. This is public service commission examinations which will let you apply for government administrative and clerical posts on clearance of the examination.

3) You can sit for the entrance examinations of SBI and RRB clerk posts. They want graduate people who are less than 28 years of age for this post. But for this there will be 2 sets of examinations a) Preliminary and b)Main examination. If you clear the first, you can sit for the next examination and if you clear that too, you will be called for an interview. Finally on clearing the interview, you will get the job.
15th October 2015, 08:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing BA honours as a Graduation course, the best option is that you should opt for MA course as a post graduate course to have a Master's degree or you can pursue for the course of MBA also. Both the streams have a good scope in future, you can do any of them.
24th August 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING B.A. HINDI HONORS FROM DU COLLEGE OF SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE. WHAT KIND OF JOBS AFFILIATED AFTER GRADUATION?
26th October 2022, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

IM GRADUATE FORM DU COLLEGE AUROBINDO COLLAGE HINDI HONORS, N DOING PREPRATION FOR UPSC ND PCS EXAMS, MY GRADUATION PERCENTAGE 52.1%, i want to know what can i do ,like whats diploma n other coure in this field..
30th November 2022, 11:42 AM
Ar_pit

Hindi is much more than just a patriotic language and one can grab the opportunities with degree in Hindi Literature, from working as a translator in private sector to finding opportunities in the government sector as an interpreter. Hindi is a language in which you can build a prosperous career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?