18th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in Indian Navy

i complte computer engg. (Diploma) carrer opprt. In andian navy , indian air force

30th September 2015, 10:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in Indian Navy

Since you are a diploma in computer engineering degree holder which is equivalent to a higher secondary school degree with PCM hence you are eligible for becoming an officer i.e; lieutenant in defense field.

But for the same you need to clear NDA examination conducted twice every year in two stages which are written examination and service selection board interview respectively by UPSC.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it has three wings that are Indian Navy, Indian Air force and Indian Army.

The eligibility required for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

* You must be an Indian male unmarried resident.

* Your age must not be below 16.5 years and must not exceed 19 years too.

* Physical and mental fitness are also required as per the service requirement norms.

* You must have completed your senior secondary school degree with any discipline from a recognized board of education. But for Indian Navy and Indian Air force one needs to have PCM as their main subjects in the same degree course. Also the candidates having any equivalent degree or pursuing the final year of their same degree course are also eligible.

For further information please visit to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in
23rd June 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in Indian Navy

Can I join Indian Navy with NCC 'c' certificate and a b sc.geography degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?