6th April 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in 12th science in medical field? What are the good colleges in Mumbai?

what are the carers in 12 science in medical field?and wat are good coleges in mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  2. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  3. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  4. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  6. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  7. What should i do after passing 12th? I am a 12th biology student
  8. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  9. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  10. What to do after 10th to become a physiotherapist?
  11. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  12. Career options for 12th biology students apart from choosing medical field(MBBS or BDS)
  13. What are career options in science other than engineering and medical
  14. Details about Science courses after commerce graduation? -- [New]
  15. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  16. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  17. What are the career options after science in 12th standard other than medical and engineering?
  18. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
25th June 2015, 10:37 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career options in 12th science in medical field? What are the good colleges in Mumbai?

Medical field is a very vast field in today's world.

There is a great scope if you go for medical study in your 12th class and for further studies.

There are so many well reputed colleges in Mumbai for medical studies.

Some of them are listed as below :

* Grant Medical College

* Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College.

* K J Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre

* CMPH Medical College

* World Cross Para Medical College

Career Options

* Endocrinologists

* Immunologists

* Neuroscientists
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?