21st July 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?

respected sir ,
may i know to get admission in mbbs course ? plz tell me whts the process to apply in any govt. medical college .plz tell me the list of gud medical colleges. is there any other options to make career in medical field after graduation? plz clear my doubt as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Medical colleges after 10th and 12th standard from UP?
  2. Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?
  3. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  4. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  5. List government colleges for doing DM in Cliinical Haematology? -- [New]
  6. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  7. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  8. Cut off list of medical colleges in Mahrashtra?
  9. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  12. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Best government medical colleges in South?
  15. How to apply for Medical seats in Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  18. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
15th August 2011, 09:56 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?

To take admission in medical college, you have to give entrance test like CPMT,RPMT,BHU,AMU,etc.and scoring good ranks in it.
top medical colleges are
1.AIIMS
2.SMS,Jaipur
3.JLN,ajmer
4.jodhpur medical college
5.BHU
etc.
12th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?

When will the hpmt prospectus issued by the government
30th January 2012, 02:40 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir ,
may i know to get admission in mbbs course ? plz tell me whts the process to apply in any govt. medical college .plz tell me the list of gud medical colleges. is there any other options to make career in medical field after graduation? plz clear my doubt as soon as possible?
HI,
For admissions in top govt. medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> A.M.U-P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S

GOOD LUCK!
30th January 2012, 04:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir ,
HI,
There are many top govt medical college in India.
For admission in top govt. college you have to qualify the entrance exam like;-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> A.F.M.C
> B.H.U
> STATE-C.E.T
etc

The competition for admissions in govt. college is very tough..
So work hard and think positive...
13th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any seat in govt. medical college,t.n. on the base of 12 board exam %age?
17th July 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
can i please know the homeopathic medical colleges in AP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?