10th May 2013, 05:57 PM
sarathkumar_mech

What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical

sir,my name is sarath iam studying 4th mechanical i have a lot of doubts will u pls clear it for ,me
after completion of mechanical what are the carrer options in marine engineering and how to get a job in isro and tell me another sources to get ajob

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to make my career in engineering? I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  3. Can i apply for BPSC after studying in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? What is the syllabus for BPSC for Mechanical Engineering
  4. What are the career options after mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do internship during my vacation while doing 4th semester mechanical engineering?
  6. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  7. Career options after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  9. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  10. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  12. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  13. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  14. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  16. What kind of jobs one gets after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  18. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student? -- [New]

7th June 2013, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical

Being a final year student, you can qualify GATE and join with PSU. PSU like IOCL, NTPC and ONGC, often recruits candidates with a minimum of 60-70% marks and a valid GATE score. Engineering services exam conducted by UPSC is another reliable gateway for a career. In railways, you can try for the position of Section/Junior Engineer. In order to join ISRO, you need to qualify the selection process for any of the specific job profile.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?