27th March 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in NIFT? What stream should one take to study in NIFT?

I want to study in nift.... and i would like to know the career options that will be available to me if i study in nift? Which course to take up in the NIFT? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

16th August 2016, 12:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options in NIFT? What stream should one take to study in NIFT?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Designing and it is premier institute in India for fashion designing course.

The institute offers course is bachelor as well as master's degree. The available carrer options after fashion designing are :-

Trainee Designer.

Fashion Designer.

Fashion Illustrator.

Fashion Stylist.
23rd October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options in NIFT? What stream should one take to study in NIFT?

How is the placement after doing B.Ftech
23rd July 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What exam should we write to enter into NIFT
14th August 2020, 09:43 PM
deepikapandey9999

As a premier fashion Institute NIFT is coveted by many students who wish to pursue a career in fashion. But please remember that the courses are specifically tailor made for fashion, retail & apparel manufacturing. NIFT will not make you an artist or a sculptor or a product designer ( except accessory design course)

The more successful students are the ones who breathe and live fashion everyday. The ones who choose the course but do not dedicate the time generally end up in back end of fashion industry

So if you are mad about fashion then yes, If not but yet want to study deisgn, please explore other options including product design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?