9th August 2010, 08:19 PM
navdha

Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

i am pursuing btech from computer engg and i'm in my third year.. i want to go for m.f.tech in nift after my btech..please could you tell me how should i prepare for the exam, what is the syllabus and what are the career options??

12th August 2010, 06:02 PM
swati123

Default Re: Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

It is good taht you are keen on joining the M.FTech program in NIFT. As for the Entrance Exam, you will first have to appear for a written test where your
knowledge in the field of Fashion Technology and your Managerial Skills will be
put to test. If you crack the exams, you will be called for Situation Tests/GDs / Interviews, where again your aptitude for the field of Fashion Technology will be adjudged.

These days some coaching institutes like the Academy of Fashion Studies and Academy of Fashion and Art have launched comprehensive coaching programs (Internet Based Coaching and Postal Coaching apart from regular Classroom Coaching) and you can opt for these to ensure success.

Speaking of career/placement opportunities provided by NIFT, you may get placed in top companies like Ambattur Clothing Company, Arvind Mills, Busana Apparel Group, Epic Design, Gokaldas Images, Impulse, H&M, ITC LRBD, KSA Technopak, Madura Garments , Pantaloon Export Garments, Triburg, Texport Garments, Network Clothing Ltd, Intimate Apparels, Petexx India , Alok Industries, Nike, Adidas, Li & Fung , Orient craft, Shahi Export House ,Richa Group, LNJ Bhilwara Group, Raymonds, Blackberrys, Creatnet, Koutons, Landmark, AMC, OGTC Group, etc.
15th August 2010, 09:51 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift
you go through the website :-
www.oyindia.com
All the best!
15th August 2010, 04:18 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Smile Re: Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

There is no chapterwise syllabus. It has topics. Numberwise they are-
1. English-it includes comprehension, grammar, antonym, synonym.
2. Tenth class level mathematics
3. Logical reasoning
4. Data interpretation
I suggest you take books which are readily available.
19th August 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

well i am doing b.tech right now..so what i want to know is that is there anything related to drawing section or something that needs extra effort from my side
19th August 2010, 12:54 AM
danveer

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdha View Post
i am pursuing btech from computer engg and i'm in my third year.. i want to go for m.f.tech in nift after my btech..please could you tell me how should i prepare for the exam, what is the syllabus and what are the career options??
you can buy material for the prepration of gate through which you will got the admission so buy some material or book for gate
ok best of luck
19th August 2010, 01:57 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well i am doing b.tech right now..so what i want to know is that is there anything related to drawing section or something that needs extra effort from my side
Dear friend
You are not very much clear to yourself. Your query shows you are overloaded with subjects. You are doing a professional course and this is a world of competition. There is no question of extra effort. You just need full effort of yourself to make the things done which you wish to be done.
You just finish the syllabus in such a way that you can solve the problems by yourself and come up with new ideas. That would help you in the coming years when you would be doing project work in college or in industries.
Thank you
19th August 2010, 01:24 PM
jomson varghese

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

Quote:

dear friend,
NIFT - M.F. Tech
The following test including in the exam.

Management Ability Test: (MAT advanced) case study, business domain, logical ability, mock tests.

General Ability Test: (GAT advanced) analytical ability, english comprehension, communicative ability, quantitative ability, business domain and mock tests.
documents include syllabus and carier in nift.
Attached Files
File Type: docx doc 6.docx(17.5 KB, 336 views)
File Type: pdf ESTABLISHMENT MANUAL.pdf(4.04 MB, 692 views)
22nd October 2010, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing final year btech in computer science,please post the information about m.f.tech,if any courses please give the info abt those and the subjects involved in it.i am intrested to do it in nift.thanku....
23rd October 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi m Misha , i am persuing B.Tech in computer's Science. I want to know that m i eligible for Doing M.TECh in Designing?
30th November 2010, 05:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for m.f.tech in nift?

Quote:
well navdha,

complete your degree,
then apply for the NIFT PG courses.

there are only 3 PG courses available at NIFT.
they are
1.fashion,
2.design
3.management.

to get admissions into it you have to write an NIFT exam held every year in different center in India,

and
eligibility for get admissions in any PG course is any degree from recognized university.

for full info open this pdf file.
http://www.nift.ac.in/downloads/admi...programmes.pdf

good luck.
4th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hello,
this is priyanka sarkar,a final year eletronics & instrumentation engineering student.i got shortlisted for gd/pi round for m.f.tech. please help me regarding case sudy topics asked in gd.can u suggest few of them for this year.well my email id is [email protected] wil be highly obliged if you help me out and contact through my id.
5th September 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am prachi rajpurohit frm jodhpur pursing with b.com(bfe final) wanted to know the fee structure for the course m.ftech in nift..plz soon give me the details..
5th September 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

WANTED TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR M.FTECH IN NIFT..
20th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my dream is to become a fashion designer,but i'm eligible only for M.F.Tech in NIFT,as i am a Btech graduate.Can you please tell me how my career would be if i go for M.F.Tech and will i become a " Fashion designer" ?
20th December 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my dream is to become a fashion designer,but i'm eligible for only M.F.Tech in NIFT,as i am a BTech graduate.
Can you please tell me,what would be my career if i go for M.F.Tech and will i be recognized as a "fashion designer"?
And, also tell me all about M.F.Tech.
Thanks in advance.
20th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my dream is to become a fashion designer,but i'm eligible for only M.F.Tech in NIFT,as i am a BTech graduate.
Can you please tell me,what would be my career if i go for M.F.Tech and will i be recognized as a "fashion designer"?
Thanks in advance.
20th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Thanks in advance.
26th December 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

what would be the highest salary paid pg course among design, fashion and management?
15th March 2012, 11:04 PM
kaveribiswas

Numberwise they are-
1. English-it includes comprehension, grammar, antonym, synonym.
2. Tenth class level mathematics
3. Logical reasoning
4. Data interpretation

Good luck.............
15th June 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my btech i have been selected for mftech i wanted to know exactly what is done in mftech is there design related in it? Actually am interested in designing so what should i do shall i join or try for mdes next year?please suggest me
20th July 2012, 11:13 PM
samatha89
Member+

you will first have to appear for a written test where your
knowledge in the field of Fashion Technology and your Managerial Skills will be
put to test. If you crack the exams, you will be called for Situation Tests/GDs / Interviews, where again your aptitude for the field of Fashion Technology will be adjudged.

These days some coaching institutes like the Academy of Fashion Studies and Academy of Fashion and Art have launched comprehensive coaching programs (Internet Based Coaching and Postal Coaching apart from regular Classroom Coaching) and you can opt for these to ensure success.

Speaking of career/placement opportunities provided by NIFT, you may get placed in top companies like Ambattur Clothing Company, Arvind Mills, Busana Apparel Group, Epic Design, Gokaldas Images, Impulse, H&M, ITC LRBD, KSA
22nd May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
My dream is to become a FASHION DESIGNER. I am a final year btech student. I want to go for m.f.tech in nift after my btech.... please could you tell me how should i prepare for the exam, what is the syllabus and what are the career options?
4th January 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

i am sunny..after my board exams which are held to be in february..i wana prepare for b.ftech...should i prepare one year before facing the exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?