26th June 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope and job opportunities with M.Sc in Chemistry?

Hi, I am about to complete my M.Sc in Chemistry. What kind or jobs can I get after completion? Which type of companies should I try for jobs? How much can I earn as a fresher with this M.Sc Chemistry?

30th June 2020, 03:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities with M.Sc in Chemistry?

As a Fresher with M.Sc Chemistry, you can expect a salary in the range of 3-6 lakhs per year.

Most of the job opportunities are lab related in various departments like Production, QA, QC and operations departments.

You can get job opportunities in
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Colleges
-Research centers
-Diagnostic centers etc.

I suggest you to complete M.Phil and Ph.D so that you can earn good salary by working as Professor or Scientist.
6th November 2020, 05:15 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the career scope and job opportunities with M.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am about to complete my M.Sc in Chemistry. What kind or jobs can I get after completion? Which type of companies should I try for jobs? How much can I earn as a fresher with this M.Sc Chemistry?
Having M.Sc chemistry as your specialization with subject grip ,you will be having more job opportunities like
1)can do Phd sholors
2)try for government jobs
3)chemistry lab
4)lecturer
5)IIT,NEET,JEE work in AAKASH,T.I.M.E, FIT JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?