16th August 2013, 11:45 PM
rameshiitkgp123

What is the chance to get placement through campus selection? I am a student of IIT Roorkee of mechanical engineering department

I am student of IIT Roorkee of mechanical engineeirng dep...i have a cgpa of 5.87..what are my chances of getting placement through campus selection?

Related Questions:
  1. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student
  3. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  4. List of top 10 colleges/universities in India along with their international recognition?
  5. Can I do diploma or B.Tech in Textile chemistry or Textile processing?
  6. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in Earthquake Engineering department after scoring 313 in GATE?
  8. What is the Criteria to get admission in iit's or nit's for m.tech?? What is the top course at IIT-Roorkee? What is the selection criteria for TCS?
  9. How to get placement in TCS? What is the selection procedure? Books to be referred?
  10. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  11. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student? -- [New]
  12. Which has a better faculty between IIT Kanpur and IIT Roorkee?
  13. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  14. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  16. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  17. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
31st May 2019, 10:53 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the chance to get placement through campus selection? I am a student of IIT Roorkee of mechanical engineering department

According to IIT Roorkee 2018 placement report. total number of 189 offers were made by 240 companies registered for placements. The companies offered versatile profiles like software engineering, product management, Reasearch and development, Research engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?