5th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?

i'm doing my final year in mechanical engg.. still there is no placement in my coll how can i get job?my mark in 10th-56.7%,diplamo-73.17%,b.tech(upto-6th sem) 7.6 CGPA (I GOT JOB???)

Related Questions:
23rd February 2012, 09:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?

You need not worry about jobs even if there are no campus placement facilities. There are many job opportunities available which can be applied separately. This may be both in the government sector and the private sector. Various notifications regarding the available vacancies will be published in various employment dailies. Apply for the most suitable vacancies. There are various government competitive examinations which are conducted. It is possible to appear for those exams and to get into a good position.
25th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?

where n how should i check the vacancy for mechanical engineers??
8th September 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my final mechanical engg, my aim is to place n automobile company. Wats need for that.
22nd June 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing final year mechanical engnearin upto 6 th sem i have 78 percentage mark .so now iam in last stage i want to get the job imeaditely so what the things i want to do for getting good job.
23rd June 2013, 12:56 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hii,
you can sit for various entrance examinations such as:

• The Joint Entrance Examination for IITs (IITJEE) for admission to various IITs

• All-India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) for admission to various National Institutes of Technology or regional engineering colleges

Apart from these, there are hundreds of engineering colleges across the length and breadth of the country where you can get into a graduate programme in mechanical engineering. Some of these colleges conduct their own entrance exams whereas some accept AIEEE scores.

Major industries that employ mechanical engineers include automobiles, space research, aeronautical, energy and utilities, air conditioning, bio-mechanical industry. Other major employers include giant manufacturing plants, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, turbine manufacturing plants, oil and gas exploration and refining industries and the agricultural sector.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?