13th November 2016, 03:07 PM
johnsab

How can I pursue my education from Europe after completing 12th from India?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to pursue my education from Europe so I want to know how can I pursue my education from Europe after completing 12th from India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  2. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  4. Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?
  5. Can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  6. Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from Distance Education after BTC without completing B.Ed?
  7. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in from Germany or Europe after completing MSc in Physical Chemistry?
  9. Can I pursue any Car Designing course after completing BA (English, Hindi and Education)? -- [New]
  10. How can I pursue B.Ed Malayalam (Distance Education) after completing my Graduation with B.Com?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech Food Technology after completing class 12th? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  12. After completing MBA am I eligible to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D in Europe or USA?
  13. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  16. Is it necessary to pursue B.Com to become a CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  18. Can I pursue PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS from India? Which Universities in India offer this course?
31st May 2019, 09:59 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: How can I pursue my education from Europe after completing 12th from India?

You need to know first about the collges which offerings the courses of your interest , for that information you should go to the official websites of each colleges in europe of your own preferences.
And important requirements for admission in abroad are- clear the exams like SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS.
Proof of finantial funds
Certificate and result of 12th exam
Recommendation letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?