13th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

i completed my B.pharmacy is there any chances to write group exams related to us

31st October 2017, 04:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

Group Examinations are generic examination where candidates from all discipline are eligible. Bachelor of Pharmacy candidates are eligible for all Group examination from Group I to Group IV.

You can apply for Group I examination. It requires that candidate should be graduate or in final year of bachelor's degree. The age limit for examination of Group I is 21-35 years. Some upper age relaxation are given to reserved category candidates.
10th May 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

After completing bpharm candidates are eligible for FSO examination
27th June 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam pharm d student for which categeory iam eligible in group 1
30th June 2020, 05:54 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed B-Pharmacy course in Graduation, you are eligible to apply for Group Exams of your respective state. Group 1 is highest and Group 4 is lowest.

Group 1 means high cadre jobs and Group 4 means low cadre jobs.

The number of job opportunities are also high for Group 4 and low for Group 1 jobs.

Since these are public sector jobs, there is huge competition. I suggest you to take Coaching from Coaching Institute and be ready by the time the notification is released.

Usually it will take 2 years from the time the notification is released till the candidates joins the job.

Since these are state level job opportunities, keep yourself updated with the financial and economic conditions of the state along with the State Government Schemes and policies.
9th July 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to pharm d students to write groups exams
3rd June 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Im completed my b.pharmacy is there any chance to group exams?nd which group is eligible?
23rd June 2022, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am b pharmacy graduate 35 years old.can i apply for tnpsc group 3
6th December 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I am pharm.d graduate ,can I apply group 4 examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?