27th September 2011, 10:15 AM
moseskingdom

Can I write group exams after completing my engineering with 59.61%?

Group exam 1 oR 2
I had completed my engineering ,and I got the percentage of 59.61 can I write the group exams ??? But in the certificate I got 1st division ??? Plz give me proper reply???

Related Questions:
  1. Which group exam could I write after completing 12th?
  2. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  3. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  4. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  5. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  6. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  7. When will Group II exams be conducted? Details of notification? -- [New]
  8. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  9. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  10. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  11. What are the chances to write Group exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  12. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  13. Am I eligible to write the group exams?
  14. Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?
  15. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  16. How to get government jobs after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  17. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I write RRB exams and Group Services after completing BDS in Graduation?

5th November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write group exams after completing my engineering with 59.61%?

i am doing my b.tech i want to write group 1 and i want to know jobs of group1 and group 2 plz send information regarding this

13th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write group exams after completing my engineering with 59.61%?

hello sir/mam.iam swathi studying btech 3 year.how can i write rrb exam.pls say me the details..i dont know any thing about this exams................

15th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc 2011 passed out but i have one arrear can i apply for this group 1 and 2

5th May 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam. i got 55% in tenth class and 67% in inter and completed 58% in b tech on 2012 can i eligible for group 1 and 2 exams.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?