20th January 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What to choose after finishing 12th standard between CA and B.Com Hons.?

actually m confused what to choose after 12.. i should go for CA or for B.com with honours??

13th April 2011, 10:43 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose after finishing 12th standard between CA and B.Com Hons.?

As if you were interested in CA then you must complete your foundation with your 12th class.But as you didn"t then don't go for CA now as its a time waste for you to start with your foundations one.

So it is advisable to you to Go for B.com (hons) & secured a good percentage in it.After completion you can either go for M.com or you can take direct admission in C.A(inter) instead of doing your foundation one.
13th April 2011, 10:48 AM
krewlrescue
Junior Member+

Default Re: What to choose after finishing 12th standard between CA and B.Com Hons.?

hello ..
i would lyk to suggest you to go for b.com with eco. honours or eng. honours

as considering CA is very very difficult to do ... and from your concern if you are good in accountancy and want to secure you future then go with c.a

gud_luck
13th April 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This decision needs to be taken by you. But ideally you must have a graduate certificate. So you must go for a graduation course and along with that pursue CA course. Since you are a 12th pass out you can pursue both these course. Correspondence course for CA course is possible.
13th April 2011, 07:07 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
First of all i would like to tell you that you should follow your interest and know your ability that, in which discipline you can give your best. Althoug CA may be good option for you if you have firm dedication and will to achieve your goal. If you are much affectionate to the business world then go for B.com houn. Just find out your eligibility that what can you do and in which sector your interest is. Remember you have to understand yourself, no one can do that except you. So try your best, ok best of luck.
27th May 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I have 92.7 percent in my 12th boards, should I go for b com honours regular or do cpt and go for ca .
1st June 2011, 12:49 AM
kabeer0873

b.com [H] is a degree course and CA is a professional course.see degree course is a basic requirment .at the end you have to decide by your own see your capabilities , strengts etc. to complete and also CA is having a practical training of 3yrs.but once you are determined to do it there no thing like difficult
3rd June 2011, 11:28 PM
sourindra

I think you should go for B.Com(hons). Then you can complete your graduation. After that you should go for CA. Because CA is a very tough course. So, you should go for B.Com(hons).
29th June 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is it just bcus of ca being touted as diffucult that one should go for a graduate degree or ?
m a science stud passed 12th recently.interested in ca.went through various sites searching every aspect.i wanted to knw ki does being a ca after a b.com dgree rather than being a good ca with 12th pass helps.does it offers partiallity in terms of oppurtunities after ca in placement
4th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me why commerce student choose b.com?
20th July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com with 60%. Now i want to direct admission in c.a inter. Is it possible?? Plz rply me soon.
15th October 2011, 11:48 PM
kinika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually m confused what to choose after 12.. i should go for CA or for B.com with honours??
yes.its good one u can do both..by doing regular b.com honours n ca..and after complleting both...it will be a great option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?