25th July 2012, 05:18 PM
chandan chaudhary

What is the condition to join Air Force after passing 12th?

sir
what is condition for join airforce after 12th passed...please tell me

22nd September 2012, 12:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the condition to join Air Force after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan chaudhary View Post
sir
Nice to see that you are interested to join Indian air force just after completing your Intermediate examination.

After completing Intermediate examination you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year.

This examination is conducted for the post of these 3 wings namely,

=> Army
=> Naval
=> Air force

To apply for Air force wings, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

If you have fulfill the above mentioned eligibility then you can apply for next year NDA(I) Examination to Join IAF.

The notification is going to be Published soon in the last week of December.

When the notification published it will be updated in the official website and in the employment newspaper. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online.

Please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, the examination is objective with negative marking and you have to cracked two papers, if you cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

If you want more details About this examination then please check official website of UPSC.
22nd September 2012, 03:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th you can join Indian Air Force through appearing NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

In order to join Indian Air Force wing of National Defence Academy(NDA), one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th September 2012, 10:29 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Nice to hear that you want to join the Indian Air Force after passing 12th.

You can join Air Force Right after 12th through NDA Examination.

The NDA Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Exam is conducted twice in a year as NDA - I & NDA - II.

The Eligibility CRiteria for this exam are :

* You must have passed 12th from any recognized board.

* You must have Physics and Mathematics as your key subjects in 12th.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an Unmarried male.

* You must be Physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th September 2012, 05:32 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the condition to join Air Force after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan chaudhary View Post
sir

It is very good to hear that young generation are interested in Indian Air Force....

Well after passing your 12th you have to apply for a NDA examination...

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in year in month of une and December....

This exam is conducted in Three wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:
  • A candidate should have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 60% from Recognized board....
  • Age of Candidate should be between 16.5-19 years.
  • Only Unmarried Male Are Eligible.
  • A candidate must have a Nationality of India.

Exam pattern:
  • Prelim Exam
  • Main Exam
  • physical Test

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm
27th September 2012, 06:13 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: What is the condition to join Air Force after passing 12th?

Nice to see that you are interested to join Indian air force just after completing your Intermediate examination.

After completing Intermediate examination you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year.

This examination is conducted for the post of these 3 wings namely,

=> Army
=> Naval
=> Air force

To apply for Air force wings, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

If you have fulfill the above mentioned eligibility then you can apply for next year NDA(I) Examination to Join IAF.

The notification is going to be Published soon in the last week of December.

When the notification published it will be updated in the official website and in the employment newspaper. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online.

Please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, the examination is objective with negative marking and you have to cracked two papers, if you cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

If you want more details About this examination then please check official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?