8th February 2013, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?

I am in diploma electrical at bnb institute of technology, v.v.nagar, anand.
I am now in 4th sem,
can I go germany after my 4th sem?
What conditions are required for go germany after 4 th sem?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  2. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary? -- [New]
  3. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  4. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  7. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  8. Procedure to get summer internship in IT companies?
  9. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. How may I do training in Rajasthan? I'm in B.Tech(Civil) 2nd year in MNIT(Jaipur)
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?
  13. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  14. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  15. Top colleges in Germany to pursue Automotives? Conditions provided to do MS course?
  16. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  17. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  18. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
10th July 2016, 07:14 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?

In my opinion you should complete the graduation first that is BE/B.Tech and then go for MS abroad.
For Germany following are the conditions that should be met:
1. Good Score in IELTS(International English Language Testing System) Exam.
2. Good TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) Score.
3. Aggregate marks of 60% in academics.
4. Two or more recommendations from known Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?